Paint with Natural Watercolors and Acrylics
Rebelle is a one-of-a-kind paint software that lets you create realistic watercolor, acrylic, and wet and dry media artwork, using real-world color blending, wet diffusion and drying.
The unique watercolor simulation was created by artist Peter Blaškovic, who sought to fulfill his vision of a digital paint program that mirrored the physical world.
Rebelle is for everyone who wants to use the latest groundbreaking digital painting technology! Beginners can use it to learn and explore the creative world of watercolors and arcylics while traditional painters and computer graphic artists can explore and broaden their artistic repertoire.
Rebelle is a revolutionary one-of-a-kind paint application that lets you create realistic wet and dry media artwork, complete with stunning real-world dynamic simulation of fluid flow, color blending, wet diffusion, and drying
Realistic Brushes and Techniques
Enjoy using realistic watercolor, acrylics, inks and pastels and broaden your horizons with these new digital art techniques.
- Real world simulation of paint diffusion
- Wet tools: Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink Pen
- Dry tools: Pencil, Pastel, Marker, Eraser
- Blend and Smudge tools
- Custom Brushes
- Wet, dry and blow the wet painting
- Tilt the canvas to get flow effects
- Pen pressure support
Layers & Colors
- Unique color mixing
- Creative stencils and masking tools
- Selection tools
- 10 paper and canvas presets
- 23 Photoshop blending modes including Normal, Darken, Multiply, as well as various Burns, Dodges, Lights and more
- User predefined color sets
- Image color tracing
- Drag & Drop image from folder or web
- Import and export with alpha channel
- PNG, JPG, TIF, BMP and REB files
- Layered PSD support
- Iterative Save - Save sequentially numbered versions of an artwork with “_1” and increasing by 1 for each sequentially numbered file.
- Image file thumbnails - You can see the Rebelle image file thumbnails in every file browser or file dialog together with an image preview when available.
- Windows & Mac OS (32/64 bit)
- Intuitive customizable interface
- Multitouch gestures
- Custom keyboard shortcuts
- Support for Retina touch displays
- Fullscreen mode
- Available in English, German, Japanese, and 12 other languages
WHERE TRADITIONAL MEETS DIGITAL - NEW VERSION 3
Available now, Version 3 of Rebelle brings you even closer to blurring the lines between traditional and digital painting through advancements in its watercolor brushes, mimicking its behavior on various types of paper surfaces, and so much more!
Ultra Realistic Papers
Watercolors are an “alive” medium. It can behave differently according to how it’s used and the surface to which it’s applied, especially watercolor papers. Rebelle 3 adds support for a number of professional watercolor papers in addition to the existing textured paper backgrounds.
Rebelle 3 features various presets for watercolor behavior based on the underlying paper, so you can immediately take advantage of the options and improve the quality of your work.
To adapt the watercolors to these new types of paper, a lot of work was put into making the watercolors more realistic than ever. In addition to these changes, a new Visual Settings panel was created where you can customize the watercolor behavior, your acrylics and the canvas settings.
Rebelle 3 includes a new “DropEngine” to better simulate and control drips and to connect it with the improved watercolor simulation. The engine also allows for the drips to be controlled by the paper type and other factors to produce the most natural look for your work of art.
More Realistic Blow Tool
The Blow Tool in Rebelle 3 makes the creative process that much more fun by giving you the ability to simulate using a straw to blow drips across your painting for even more watercolor effects. Use the tool to blow from different angles and even blow different colors next to each other creating a mix of beautiful splatters.
And even more great new tools and improvements to enhance your workflow
- ‘Masking Fluid’ layer
- Straight Line, Ruler, and Perspective Tools
- ‘Reference Image’ panel
- ‘Preview’ panel
- 'Canvas Size' tool
- New Filters
- Support for Pen Rotation
- Improved Stencils
Intel i5 or equivalent AMD processor, 4GB RAM, 200MB hard disk space, graphics card with 1GB RAM, Windows 7 (64-bit or 32-bit) or Mac OS X 10.11.
Intel i7 or equivalent AMD processor, 16GB RAM, 1GB hard disk space, graphics card with 4GB RAM, 64-bit system Windows 8, 10 or macOS X 10.12 and newer, Wacom or Surface compatible tablet.
Internet connection is required for activation.