An L-shaped section of street buildings. What kind of town is this? Are there people here or has the town been abandoned? You decide!
Each building is a separate part and some have opening doors.
The overhead poles can be hidden or repositioned.
Also includes a second model, rotated 180 degrees, to form a street with buildings on all sides.
.: Product Features :.
* DAZ Studio prop (dsf, duf/ png), at 10,676 polygons.
* Includes the following parts which can be hidden, shown, or repositioned.
- 22 buildings.
- 2 opening and closing doors, with ERC dials on the Body.
- 1 stool.
- 2 sets of electrical poles/ overhead wires.
- 3 benches.
- 1 umbrella stand.
* Includes a second copy of the model rotated 180 degrees and positioned to create a full street.
.: Textures :.
* One set of texture maps, at 4096x4096 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
This product is designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 or above, with Iray.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
DAZ Studio conversion by William Mithoron Farrar.
Date Released: Feb 14 2017
Software: DAZ Studio 4.9
Product ID: 23608
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info
|DAZ Studio||1||61 MB
Smith Micro Inc.(NASDAQ: SMSI) All Rights Reserved.
Content Paradise is
a trademark of Smith Micro Software.
All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective companies.