From the a far-off future (or a far away past) comes this sci-fi spaceship. Smaller than a typical starship, but larger than a shuttlecraft, this ship can do it all, from hauling cargo or escorting an ambassador with stolen information.
But don`t think this ship is a push-over- this ship comes ready for battle! Three laser banks are mounted on the top and bottom of the hull, each of which are computer-controlled to hit any target within range.
The hyperdrive/ warp propulsion system makes this ship the fastest piece of hardware in the galaxy. Just be sure to obey all speed limits in whichever galaxy you visit.
.: Product Features :.
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 98,549 polygons.
* Landing gear can move and down, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Front ramp can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Rear lift can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* The stand on the lift can be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* The right and left chairs in the cockpit can rotate, with ERC dials on the Body.
* The captain's chair can rotate, with ERC dials on the Body.
* The doors behind the cockpit do not open and there is no hallway behind the doors.
Two interior sections are included:
* A cockpit which be seen through the windows
* A small hallway behind the front ramp.
.: Textures :.
* One set of texture maps; some materials include bump maps.
* The rest of the materials use Poser shaders, such as fabric, reflection, etc.
Note: this model is designed for exterior shots and some textures may look pixellated when viewed up-close.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above. Has not been tested in DAZ Studio but may work with some material adjustment. A version optimized for use in DAZ Studio will be available separately.
Date Released: Jan 01 2017
Software: Poser 6 and above
Product ID: 23542
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info