What kind of character wears this outfit? Is he a rogue, thief, scoundrel... or a secret hero! It's up to you!
.: Product Features :.
* Includes the following conforming Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Boots, at 1,086 polygons
- Chest Belt Left, at 3,078 polygons.
- Chest Belt Right, at 3,078 polygons.
- Open Coat, at 4,277 polygons.
- Hat, at 1,169 polygons.
- Scarf, at 2,225 polygons.
- Shirt, at 1,879 polygons. The sleeves can be hidden to create a short-sleeved version.
- Trousers, at 1,480 polygons.
Each clothing is a separate figure, which makes it easy to add or remove pieces that you need.
.: Poser :.
* Hide/ show the shirt long sleeves
* Hide/ show M4's body parts
.: Morphs :.
* Includes the following morphs to fit your M4 character:
GluteSize (trousers only)
HipsSize (trousers only)
ShinsThickness (boots and trousers only)
ThighsThickness (trousers only)
ThighsTone (trousers only)
The hat doesn't have any shape morphs because M4's head doesn't have any shape morphs.
Requires the previous download and installation of Michael 4 (M4) base and Michael 4 Morphs++ from DAZ.
.: Textures :.
* One set of texture maps with corresponding normal/ bump maps for all the clothing, at 2048x2048 pixels.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.
Nov 15 2016
Poser 6 and above
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info