Introducing the next command center for Poser: the O`Bannon Bridge.
This is a smaller, more military command center.
Unlike the other ships, the front helm and op stations face diagonally forward for a more efficient console layout.
The rear stations can be re-configured for tactical, communications, security, or anything else as needed for the mission.
.: Product Features :.
* Includes one DAZ Studio prop (dsf, duf/ png), at 116,305 polygons.
.: Features :.
* Like our Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* The captain chair can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* All 4 of the crew chairs can rotate and be repositioned.
* The left and right lift doors can open and close, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* The left and right levers can can move, with an ERC dial on the Body
* The left and right stations can be be repositioned or hidden/ shown to suit the needs of your scene.
* The left and right railing can be hidden/ shown.
* Includes an exterior (with basic textures) for shots through the front window.
.: Textures :.
* Three sets of textures/ material files are included:
- Alternate Universe
- LD Studio
- Reset Render Settings
* All of the monitors and consoles use their own texture maps for further customization.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.8 or higher: includes a dsf and duf/ png files and Iray optimized surfaces.
Original model by Richard Duda. DAZ Studio conversion and sales images by Paul D Smith. All sales images were rendered in DAZ Studio 4.9 with Iray.
Date Released: Aug 15 2016
Software: DAZ Studio 4.9
Product ID: 23326
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info
|DAZ Studio||2||83 MB