My latest and also largest project ever.... I've been contemplaiting creating a medieval town for a long time, but never doing so.... finally I've begon to realize it.
This is the fourth set in Medieval Town project. It was chosen by the winner of the 3DToons ToonGen Medieval Render Contest. This new item is a complete moat set. It can be used to surround the castle, or you can build a small town inside it. All of the items are separate props, so you can place the items you need on the moat. There's
the moat base, the drawbridge (gate goes up and down), the towers, the chapel(with interior and opening door) and a building(with opening door) you can use for whatever you like, prison, stable, storehouse, or anything else. Of course there is a complete surrounding wall as well as 2 bonus wall items, that allow you to create your own structure. Don't let your ToonGen live out there unprotected, get them inside this wonderful walled moat.
The items are scaled to fit the Toon Generation, but with some scaling they can be easily used for other figures as well.
Landscape, castle and houses not included
* 9 props
* Most props in Poser are smart propped to the moat base
* 2 Bonus walls to create your own moat variations or walled towns
* Opening doors in the chapel and building and opening gate
* Chapel has a fixed interior and extra smart-propped beams to beautify the inside of the chapel
* Highres 1000x1000 to 2500x2500 textures allow close up and far off renders
* Mix of handcrafted and photo textures
* Material zones for easy re-texturing or re-shading
*Scaled for the use with ToonGen, but can easily be scaled for other figure uses
May 17 2012
Poser 5+ DAZ Studio
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info