Get Puppet Master: Biped and Quadruped Together and Save!
Transfer Poses from One Poser Figure to Another
Now updated for Poser 7 and Poser Pro! Puppet Master accurately and easily transfers poses created for one Poser figure to another. Get both Puppet Master: Biped and Quadruped in this bundle at a special discounted price. Save time and energy with these easy to use Poser plug-ins!
How It Works
- Now updated to work with Poser 7 and Poser Pro!
- Biped plug-in now compatible with over 340 Poser figures!
- All Poser 7 and Poser Pro figures including G2 Sydney, G2 Simon, P7 Ben, P7 Kate, and the Poser Pro low-res male and female
- Additional Smith Micro figures, including G2 James, G2 Kelvin, G2 Koji, G2 Jessi, Miki 2.0, NearMe and more
- Poser 6 and earlier legacy figures (view complete list below)
- Third party figures from Sixus1, Meshbox Design, Sanctum Art, Netherworks, Little Fox, AONEDOLL, PhilC, The3DZone, DAZ and more
- Quadruped plug-in now compatible with over 160 Poser figures!
- Poser 7 animals, including the cat, dog, wolf, alligator, lion, and bear
- Additional Smith Micro quadrupeds from the Dinosaurs, North American Wildlife, Chinese Zodiac and Extinct Series (view complete list below)
- Included tutorials and documentation guide you through the process. No special programming knowledge is required!
- Additional set up tools included for advanced users to rig new figures to work with Puppet Master.
Transferring poses from one Poser figure to another can be a confusing and time-intensive process. Poses that work on one Poser figure often don't work on another because the zero poses and joint parameters are different, and converting a pose can require a lot of tedious adjustment. Puppet Master eliminates the hassle by taking these differences into account for you when transferring a pose, and generates more accurate conversions than you can get with Poser alone.
To convert a pose, simply run Puppet Master from the Python Scripts window, and load your two desired figures into a blank Poser scene. Select the figure that has the poses you wish to transfer and set that as your Source Figure. Select the other figure and set that as your Target Figure. Then apply the pose you wish to the source figure, and click 'Copy Pose', or if you have a multi-frame animation, 'Copy Pose All Frames'. Your pose will be transferred to the target figure – it's that easy!
Requirements Requires Poser 6, 7 or Pro
Note: Due to differences in figure construction, some figures will require minor additional adjustment after a pose is transferred.
Complete Figure Compatibility List
Supported Biped Figures
(listed by OBJ file for accuracy) !!!!!TELKA_PURE
Crash-test Dummy J
Glamorous Jessi 36
Glamorous Vickie UM
Ingenue Vickie UM
Apr 03 2009
Poser 6, 7 or Pro
*Disclaimer: All products are offered at the Seller's discretion. Availability and (sale) pricing is not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
Digital File Info
|Quadruped (Digital)||1||7 MB
|BiPed (Digital)||1||2 MB
|Bundle (Digital)||1||10 MB