A model of a truck typically used for carrying milk, though it can easily fit all kinds of other goods on its bed.
Also includes three models to fill out your scene: a milk bottle, an empty crate, and a create full of milk bottles.
Also includes the entire Vanishing Point license plate material library.
.: Product Features :.
Poser figure files: obj, cr2/ png:
* Milk Bottle, at 3,912 polygons.
* Empty Crate, at 8,346 polygons.
* Full Crate, at 86,586 polygons.
- All 20 milk bottles are separate parts which can be hidden, shown, or repositioned to suit the needs of your scene.
* Milk Float vehicle, at 89,949 polygons.
- Left and right doors can open and close, with ERC dials on the Body.
- All four wheels can rotate, with an ERC dial on the Body
- Steering wheel is turnable and an ERC dial on the Body affects both the front wheels and steering wheel.
- The roof can shrink to cover just the cab.
* Includes 8 position poses to place the crates on the truck's rear bed.
.: Textures :.
* One set of texture maps for each of the models.
* Includes bump maps for the wording on the bottle and crates and on the truck's wheels.
.: Material Collection Files :.
* License plates:
- Forty (40) designs, including US states, Canadian provinces, and Diplomat.
- All designs include a corresponding displacement map to increase realism and make the license plate look 3-dimensional.
- A hide/ show file for the front plate (for use on cars that have a front plate).
These license plates will also work on all of the past and future Vanishing Point and Digimation cars and trucks.
* All of these files are material collection files, which means you do not have to select the exact material on the model to apply them.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. A version optimized for use in DAZ Studio will be available separately.
All images rendered in Poser Pro 2012
Originally created by and acquired from PoserWorld.